EDRIN understands itself as an inclusive, outreaching and highly engaging network of partners across all Europe and as such, we
- Act as a coordinated voice of European RTOs in defence Research & Development.
- Aim at integrating small, medium and large size RTOs from all EU-Member States. In doing so, we acknowledge the wide spectrum of applied defence research institutions across Europe and provide a common platform to share and pool expertise.
- Offer a one-stop-shop to political and industrial stakeholders and end-users thanks to our key role in innovation ecosystem, deep experience in national, bilateral and multinational collaborative projects, large network of excellent researchers and unique test facilities.
- Provide strategic roadmapping inputs as well as short-term briefs for the further structuring and execution of the EDF instruments within the research window.
- Provide a strong network of partners for a successful implementation of research projects as our institutional DNA allows us to reach across the entire defence research value chain. That includes strong ties to the academic world as well as to high-TRL collaborations with the Defence Industry.
- Not only have a strong footprint in defence research, but we can also draw direct links to and pull relevant expertise from all civilian technology areas, which all of our partners have in their research portfolios.